CCR Solutions mandate is to ensure its contribution to corporate responsibility by reducing waste and pollution at all times ensuring a clean environment in all of our branches and operations. CCR Solutions makes every reasonable effort to reduce waste and recycle in accordance to all level of government environmental legislation both local and national. CCR Solutions has never had any issue, conviction or assessment against it and has been in 100% compliance.
• Every method of internal and internal communication including documents, brochures, drawings, diagrams, quotations,
invoices and others are done so electronically via email unless otherwise requested.
• All sales and marketing efforts such as proposals, price lists, marketing material, photographs and promotions are done so via electronic method of delivery unless requested otherwise.
• CCR is a leader in electronic contact management systems and electronic mailing lists and have been communicating this way for many years.
• We actively promote our Presentation Management software to clients for transmitting presentations and distributing material electronically via the internet and fiber optic networks at meeting venues.
• CCR encourages all its employees and clients to use digital media including video’s, audio and photographs in electronic format.
Equipment Rental Inventory:
• All of CCR inventory including electronic, plastic and recyclable material that is old damaged and no longer of use is resold or recycled.
• All non functioning computer equipment and monitors are recycled
• All of our commuters and equipment are purchased from well established companies with environmental policies in place such as IBM, CHRISTIE, SONY, LG, DELL and others.
• Work with partners and suppliers who are in environmental compliance and meet all governmental regulations within legal and safety specifications.
• All vehicles are equipped with GPS allowing for the efficient delivery of equipment reducing our emissions footprint.
• All vehicles use the highest level of Gas / Ethanol mix for cleaner burning fuel.
• Recycle all tires.
• Ensure our fleet is in optimum operating condition including engine and tire maintenance.
• We comply with a strict no idling rule of 60 seconds or less.
• All vehicles comply with annual emissions control inspections.
• CCR recycles all paper, plastic and consumable products including batteries.
• All offices across the company have blue boxes and recycling areas.
• Light are turned off when not in use and air-conditioning and heating on thermostat timer control.
• All meetings and appointments are done so electronically and technician’s schedules emailed.
• CCR purchases only energy saving compliant equipment such as photocopiers, printers, cafeteria appliances, etc.
• All internal documents are converted, edited and distributed using digital means
• All safe and environmentally friendly methods and practices are used in our warehouse operations.
• CCR does not use or export hazardous waste and all processes are in environmental compliance.
• CCR uses green cleaning products in our servicing of equipment and in building janitorial services.
• We annually review our environmental procedures ensuring compliance.
• All loading docks and bays are kept closed and temperature controlled.
• CCR does not contribute to landfill.
Suppliers and Partners:
• CCR makes every effort to ensure its partners and suppliers adopt and use environmentally sound policies.
• We encourage our customers to use electronic and digital communication and media at all times.
• We encourage the use of electronic and digital sets wherever possible allowing for a greener event.